Monday, April 6, 2009

Heartbreaker!

Ok, so I'm back... still single, but realizing everyday..... that it's actually not that bad. Remember the guy from "A Knight In shining Armor my ass"... well let's call him *steve*. He was seriously the love of my life, I mean I had been messing with him for three years, and now that it's over... it's been rather difficult. I mean I'ma big girl, so the easiest way for me to handle it is to just cut steve off. Cold. Absolutely NO contact... now I HAD to contact him because he had some mail over at my house, and it was from the federal gov... so when he came over... he was ALL over me. I mean kissing, touching etc, and I have a soft spot for him... I mean I can't help it. Thankfully nothing happened besides the kissing, but needless to say I was a little offended that he jus felt he could walk in my life whenever he wants too.. I mean I allowed him too.... but I was feeling some type of way. But needless to say, I gotta learn EVERYTHING the hard way, so when he called me a couple days later saying his shower was clogged and could he use mine... I obliged. UGH.

BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!

He fed me all this bs about how he was still in love with me, how he could never find someone like me, blah blah BLAH. And I fell for it, hook, line, and sinker! Thankfully, again, nothing past the kissing and touching occurred....although I wanted it to. Ummm we went to church on Sunday with some of his family and then he crashed on my bed before he had to go to work.... then today he comes to me and says he met a new girl, who shares a common friend with me, and that I should keep all that happened btwn us this past weekend btwn us! WTF? So I don't ruin things with your new squeeze???

I mean weren't you JUST over here yesterday and the day before that etc with all that bs about how you were still in love with me etc?? I mean Coommmmee ON! Needless to say, my feelings were hurt. So now I've resorted back to cutting steve off. I can't, and I Won't put up with that bs. I deserve better. It's a little hard because I'll probably always have feelings for him, but what else can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment